Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC)

All international students must get a suitable health insurance covering their period of their stay in Australia. The applicant and all included family members must be covered by Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) from an approved health insurance provider. Every Insurance provider has a specially curated list of benefits. We help you to choose the apt OSHC cover depending on your visa and circumstances.

Overseas Visa Health Cover (OVHC)

International visa applicants of Australia who are willing to work or travel must get their health insurance covering their period of stay. Overseas Visa Health Cover, widely known as the OVHC, is the health insurance category that fulfils this requirement. A lot of visa categories are covered by this policy such as visitor visas (subclasses 300, 580, 590, 600, 601), bridging visas, working visas (subclasses 482, 485, 400,401, 476, 489) and working holiday visas (subclasses 417 & 462). If you are a recent international graduate and are applying for your Temporary Graduate visa (subclass 485), you will need to switch from OSHC to OVHC TO meet the health requirements.

You can choose your health Insurance from below options.